These terms govern your use of the Near East Policy Forum Site and by using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by them. The Near East Policy Forum may vary these terms from time to time, so you should check them regularly. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all content on the Site and any new features or functionality that enhance the Site shall be subject to these terms.
Material submitted for publication
The views expressed on the Near East Policy Forum are the views of the authors. They do not represent the views of the Near East Policy Forum or any of its partner organisations. The Near East Policy Forum accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or content, or liability in respect of materials submitted. All Near East Policy Forum published articles pass double-blind peer review process and undergo rigorous editing.
We welcome contributions, but all contributions are covered by the following terms and conditions:
- You are responsible for the content of your piece, including ensuring its accuracy and that it is all your own work.
- You will take all reasonable steps to ensure the material is not defamatory.
- Publication of submissions is entirely at the discretion of the Near East Policy Forum editorial team.
- In submitting a contribution, you grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to publish and communicate the material in any format. You also agree to permit us to allow republishing of your work by other parties, for example via the Creative Commons licence.
Peer Review Policy
All Near East Policy Forum published articles pass double-blind peer review process and undergo rigorous editing.
Cross Posts and Use Policy
The Near East Policy Forum uses a Creative Commons licence.
This work is licenced under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported Licence.
This allows the Near East Policy Forum work published online to be distributed under different terms and conditions to normal copyright.
The licence allows all articles and comments posted on the website to be redistributed without any further permission sought providing that:
- The redistribution is for non-commercial purposes
- The original author of the work is credited
- The Near East Policy Forum is credited, and a link is included to the original instance of the work on the Near East Policy Forum
- The work is not altered, only redistributed.
For use for commercial purposes, please contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints and corrections
If you have a complaint about material on the Near East Policy Forum you should contact the Editor at email@example.com
The Near East Policy Forum is a platform for discussion, debate and analysis of public policy issues affecting the Middle East and Central Asia. We welcome comments from readers. All comments are moderated by the editorial team. Original comments adding insight and contributing to analysis are especially encouraged.
Those posting comments bear the sole responsibility to ensure their contributions are not defamatory and do not infringe copyright laws or breach the law in any way. All comments represent the views of the individual posting them and are not in any way endorsed by the Neat East Policy Forum or the editors.
All comments are published at the discretion of the editorial team for the Near East Policy Forum. The editorial team will not discuss which comments are or aren’t published. If you have any questions about the comments policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.